1) When a user sets up a credit or debit card for use with Apple Pay, Apple creates a 'Device Account Number'. Apple Pay users the Device Account Number instead of providing credit or debit card number. This is unique the Apple Device.
2) To see the last four digits of the Device Account Number:
- iPhone or iPad: Go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay, and tap the card.
- Apple Watch: Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, go to the My Watch tab, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap your card.
3) Use the last four digits of the Device Account Number in WebMIS, as you would the last four digits of the credit card number to search for the transaction in question.