Table of Contents
This article provides information on how to increase the ticket limit for ACH Electronic Check accounts
How to Increase Ticket Limit
If the merchant would like to have their ticket limit increased for ACH processing, please follow the steps listed below:
- An ISO or a merchant may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to have the merchant’s ticket limit increased. In the email please include the following.
- The merchant’s business name and their gateway ID
- Include the dollar amount that the merchant would like their limit increased to. We will not accept requests such as: “The highest limit that the merchant can get”.
- Once we receive the email, we will send a request to Paya to have the ticket limit increased to the dollar amount specified in the email.
- Once Paya responds back regarding the dollar amount they have increased to we will change it on the back end, and we will respond back to your email with the dollar amount they have increased it to. There are times that additional documentation is required. If so, we will request the ISO provide it.
- If they decline the request, we will still respond back to your email letting you know why they have declined the request and the reason if they have provided one.