Table of Contents
- Settlement Schedule Settings
- Adjusting the Settlement Time
- Important Notes
- Tutorial Video
In this section, you’ll learn how to schedule daily settlement times for each processor in the gateway. You’ll see firsthand how to adjust a merchant's settlement time(s), as well where you can access the full history of settlement time changes.
Please make sure of the following:
- Your merchant account is active
- Your merchant has at least one active processor
- Your merchant has their login credentials
Settlement Schedule Settings
Below you will find the steps to locate the processor settlement schedule.
- Begin by having your merchant login to their gateway.
- Select "Options"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Settlement Schedule"
Adjusting the Settlement Time
Note: All times are displayed in your merchant's local time zone as set in their Account Information page.
To adjust the settlement time simply select the desired processor and select the appropriate time from the drop-down menu. Once you have the correct settlement time you make select "Update Settlement Schedule".
You may view the history of changes made the settlement schedule on this screen by select "Show History".
- Not all processors update immediately. Certain processors take at least 24 hours to update before the new settlement time will be reflected. The processors that require 24 hours are Evo, EPX, First Data Omaha, Heartland, Worldpay & Vantiv.
- If your merchant is set up on one of the processors listed below. You will first set the settlement time in the gateway and then follow up by sending an email to email@example.com requesting the desired settlement time. In the email please provide the merchant's gateway ID to assist in identifying the merchant account.
- Chase Paymentech NetConnect - EMV
- Elavon - EMV
- First Data Rapid Connect FE:Cardnet BE:North Terminal Capture - EMV
- First Data Rapid Connect FE:Nashville BE:North Terminal Capture - EMV
- Global Payments East - EMV
- Heartland Payments Portico - EMV
You may also locate the video at this link: https://vimeo.com/200899689