Table of Contents
This article describes how to login and manage your tickets with NMI. This includes both the tickets raised by yourself as well as tickets raised by your company as a whole. If you cannot access all the tickets within your company and require this access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can provide the relevant access.
1. Visit the following URL:
You'll see a page like the below with a "Sign in" button at the top right of the screen.
2. If you haven't emailed support in the past, click the "Sign up" link as seen below.
If you have emailed us in the past, click the "Get a password" link as seen below.
3. You'll be given the option to sign up by providing your email address and name.
4. Once successfully signed up, you'll receive an email with an activation link to click.
The email will look similar to the following:
5. After clicking the activation link, you'll automatically be signed in. If you click your name at the top right then "My activities", you can then view all of your tickets.
6. The below displays how the portal will look. Once you've raised a ticket, you'll see all of the relevant tickets on this page. This will include full access to the status of the ticket and the replies. You can also update your tickets from this portal (including closing the ticket).